My name is Trevor Stephenson ACMA CGMA. I am a Chartered Management Accountant.
I have provided a general accountancy service through my company since 2000.
I have been the external accountant for St Ives Chambers in Birmingham since 2011 having been the external accountant for KCH Barristers in Nottingham for many years before that.
Since 2012 I have been become the personal accountant for over 20 barristers and other firms in the legal sector. These were all gained entirely by personal recommendation.
I have launched this specialist website in late 2016 to develop my services to barristers further including offering excellent, honest and fairly priced advice via my own financial adviser.
My wife Julie Stephenson is employed by me to provide payroll processing for clients and administrative and marketing support for my business. This means I can devote all my time to directly working for my clients.
1. To provide a high quality, personal and proactive accountancy service for all my clients (Please see the Testimonials for proof I achieve this aim).
2. To provide all my services at great Value For Money (Please see Price List Page for my standard prices).
3. To be the first contact for discussing any important decision re the business or personal finance etc. for any client who wants it.
4. To give clients an individual quotation each year for their precise needs so you know how much it will cost.
5. Never to have hidden profits from my clients.
I will never take any commissions or fees off any supplier I might recommend to you.
The only exception is I can genuinely recommend my own financial adviser for pensions and investment advice and I will charge him a one-off fee for successful client introductions which will be disclosed to you.